If a link is broken, please report it here.
This is a selected list of online resources about the key figures and subjects in Chasing Chopin.
- The Hector Berlioz website, containing a rich trove of information, excerpts from his writings, and biographical information. In French and English.
- Celda de Frédéric Chopin y George Sand, Real Cartuja de Valldemossa, The Chopin and Sand Museum in Majorca. (In Spanish)
- Chopin’s Compositions: Detailed information about each work. The Fryderyk Chopin Institute in Warsaw
- Chopin’s First Editions Online: collection of the first impressions of Chopin’s works
- The 1st International Chopin Competition on Period Instruments: videos, details about each period piano, competitor, compositions
Custine, Astolphe de
- Société des amis de Custine, founded in 2019, a society devoted to Custine and his famous mother, Delphine. Also on Twitter (@SCustine), Facebook (@amisdecustine) and Instagram (amisdecustine)
- “George Sand’s Garden at Nohant,” 1842-43 painting by Delacroix at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York
- article with contemporary and historic photographs by on Franck Henry-Massard on Mon Carnet George Sand (in French)
- documentary, “Nobuyuki Tsujii visits Chopin’s residence in Majorca”
- documentary, “Nobuyuki Tsujii in Paris”
- documentary, “Nobuyuki Tsujii in Switzerland”
- an excellent and constantly updated fan site for Nobuyuki Tsujii. Follow on Twitter @mlliu2006
- list of Sand’s books that are available online
- Mon Carnet George Sand: a rich and expansive website devoted to Sand’s life, work, relationships, and home in Nohant. In French
- Head Trick Theater “Talk Back” about Sand’s novel in dialogue, Gabriel. In three parts:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- Voltaire Foundation: a summary of Voltaire’s alphabetical writings, plus much more
- Voltaire’s Essay on Taste (in French)